Tuesday 3 August 2010

O3.O8.2O1O

Bad day... Today is my last day of class in Inti. Yes no more class until final. Then, i'll be leaving this scary place. I'm super happy when i woke up today cos it is my very last class in Inti. But then I got a very bad news from UPO about my application for University of Adelaide. Yes I've been rejected by them. Can't blame anyone.. I admit that I'm really super lazy in the first year, eng eng skip class eng eng go KL. But I really change it and try my very best to study already in this year. I didn't study last minute, I hand in my reports and assignments on tym, I do everything as what a student should do. 一失足成千古恨.. because of my kanasai results in da first year, my CGPA got affected and its below da requirement now. da feeling is really bad when da whole class got da conditional letter except than mi. I'm really da most kanasai one among the 6 of us in class.

I'm trying best to study hard and pull my CGPA higher so that they can accept mi.. this coming final is my very last chance. I told mummy about this.. Sorry mummy, I have disappointed u again. Feel so touched when I received baba's msg that ask mi to study hard for my final first and don think too much about it. He said baba and mama will always support u~ =)

SPM, SAM and now. I wonder why am I so kanasai in this few years. I just feel that everything is not going smoothly. When I want this, it always comes in the opposite way. I hope that GOD will notice my hardworking and my changes so that he can give mi more knowledges, give mi a tenacious memory, and increase my cleverness. Amen, 阿弥陀佛... Whoever that read my blog is Christian , Please pray for mi k? I think gather da power of Buddist and Christian will be stronger.. Thank you..

Raining heavily out there.. Sleep now..

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment