Friday 30 July 2010

3O.O7.2O1O

Supposedly, we planned to go Mid Valley, but then end up we went to sunway pyramid because jason turn turn drive drive then we reached Sunway Pyramid already. He forgot da way to go Mid Valley la.. I'm happy with it! hahaha! cause i wanted to go sunway pyramid again! Playboy is having SUPER BIG SALES now!!! I think mostly everyone knows that I love Playboy. I mean da brand Playboy, not play boy. But it actually pissed mi off with that 70% sales cos i just bought a pair of long pants few months ago with da price before discount. bla... got myself another long pants with just Rm40! We didn't really go for shopping cos our main point is to find jason's fren's bday present. and they need to attend that fellow's bday party after that so we came back quite early. Never mind.. 2 more weeks to go.. Then I'll be freee!!!

My new pants! Gonna start my keep fit plan for this pants. Sigh.. kesiannya ku..

On da way!

The first thing we did when we reached there was to search for Chilli. I dunno there is such a restaurant that have super nice food which strongly recommended by Jason. But too bad.. there is no Chilli in sunway. So plan changed, we went to Friday's.

The couple again! Jason Irene!

ooh with da tomato + chilli sauce. randomly grabbed something to take pic with mi~

Its mi again!!

Random. Tian with Friday's forks and knifes and her finger nails. = =

ermm.. biji-biji with lotsa chessy.

My food. Paid for Rm50 to eat hard iron grilled lamb. It so call hard iron because it tasted so. If i throw that lamb on yr face I comfirm u pengsan.

Sorry for this unrotated pic. I'm too lazy to upload again and shift it and this and that. so bare with mi please.. It is ahtian's food. I dunno whats da name of it.

see how "xin fu" this girl is, her bf actually removed all da bones for her and leaved the meats beside so that it is easier for her to eat.

Overall, Friday's is so kanasai. No more next tym.. Expensive + kanasai. I forgot to take da pic of the desserts. the dessert is in the smallest dessert size ever!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need to say super super thank you to Ling Mei. She found da song I want! I just posted it up on my blog last nite den i received her msg on facebook today that she downloaded all da songs and she sent all da songs for mi c whether there is da song i want or not. I'm super super happy! Thankss yaa!! cut the chorus part, sent it to my fon, and set as ring tone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My boy slept around 10 something just now, but then he suddenly wake up around 1something and he called mi on skype. I asked him what happen but he just keep quiet and ask mi to listen. hahahahaa! His BiBi keep on barking none stop. Seriously none stop. He tried his very best to make her shut up but end up BiBi just ignore him. and he asks bibi to tell him whether she is hungry, or feel like shyt-ing or anything but don't just keep on barking. He cannot sleep with that sound! I'm so 心凉 when i see that! hahahaha! then he said, 人养狗我养狗,做么就是我的狗养到这样.. but the most funny thing is, he rotan bibi with his socks. = = clever huh... then he keep on asking bibi to talk to mummy, lai talk to mummy, ya rite as if she knows mi huh.. i really dunno what responses I should give him.. By the way, this is a strong reason for mi to grab bibi to stay with mi when i go back.. YEAH~~I will say, 为了你好~~~

Ok stop here.
Miss MI!


Countdown to da day back to Miri: 22 days

No comments:

Post a Comment