Monday 30 August 2010

31.O8.2O1O

Merdeka!

I think this is my first year that i celebrated my merdeka nite at home. YES. I stayed at home whole nite long!!! no i shud say, i stayed at home for 3 nites already.

Just to show my new pets here.. bought my new pet on 23 of August. Her name is Ah girl, still remember i ever mentioned about vence's dog that named ahgirl too? thats y i named my dog ahgirl, finally i got myself a replacement. She is really a good girl, she will never cincai shyt and pee, when she feels like shyting or pee, she will walk out to da car park where i put da newspaper and shyt/pee on it. how guai she is! that day so funny, I heard that she was barking something (I feel weird cos she 100yrs just bark one tym) so i come out and see whats wrong with her. she was fighting with da robot (my bro's toy) in the cupboard, laf beng qu. hahaha! she is cute! love her...

Another pet, Didi.. bought it on 29 of August. Its a male. Super naughty and keep on barking none stop everyday. I think its because of my house is still strange for her.. but i very dulan he keep on jio ahgirl, and fight with ahgirl. magu.. gonna throw him back to my boy.. angry!

he is sleeping.. baby dog just born for one month. u know.. baby sleeps all the tym.

He is so fluffy. did u realize that there is one black dot one his head?

This is my boy's pet, Bibi, female. She is super naughty too, my leg was bitten by her on da first day i met her! I'm so angry! but i still sayang her.. she is still small ma, another puppy that just born for two months.

I'm so busy this few days after i got da dogs, bath, feed them, bring them out to walk walk, train them not to pee and shyt in da house, and bla bla bla. My mom said I xiao liao cos i keep on talking to them. u know, im just too boring at home.

Oh ya, results released already. Still not so bad, i'll reapply for my uni again once i got my final transcript. God bless mi~

Update again! Good Nite!


No comments:

Post a Comment