Friday 20 August 2010

21.O8.2O1O

Shopping day! went to One U with my sis just now! Get myself a pair of super super nice heels! love it so muchies! because, its in YELLOW! I LOVE YELLOW! YELLOW LOVES MI!!!

yellowie yellowwww

seee!! uh.. Love it!

Those who watches 检察官公主 should know that this heels appeared in da movie! 马检察官 call this heels "Grace".. I saw from 康熙来了 that 刘真 bought this heels, so I searched through google to see which brands izzit, its from Jimmy Choo, and u see how much is da price..

Nice rite?


u tengok berapa tu, €1295, so its around rm 5000++
This explained that, barang cantik, price lagi cantik..
SIGH

After I shifted all my things to my sis's place, this is how her house looks like..

Full of things!! hahaha!

Nevermind, im going to zhap all my things tonight cos im going back to Miri on tomorrow!

My next updates will be in Miri! Cya~



Wish: Drop 10k from the sky when I wake up! so that i can get da bag and da heels!

Countdown to da day back to Miri: 1 day

No comments:

Post a Comment