Tuesday 17 August 2010

18.O8.2O1O

It's 4am now. I cannot jump into my bed yet cause I promised that very-mafan-ppl i will wake him up at 4.30am. So half an hour more to go, what should i do other than clicking da populations on da super-lag social city? Come to my blog then..

I'm thinking what should i do in this 6 months, I was so excited when my holiday just started that tym, but now I feel that my life is so aimless, sleep, wake up, shopping, eat, watch movies, and sleep. Ever since I finished form5, i've never enjoyed such a long holiday, keep on flying miri-KL, KL-miri in this 3 years n never stayed at Miri for such a long tym after form 5. I feel so cham when im thinking about my long long holiday in Miri, cause u know la, Miri is soooooooo small. janganlah cakap shopping, I think i don't even know where can I crave for nice Japanese foods, I think the onli food i'll be enjoying is in Lot1689, Taman Yakin (my house). hahaha! some more i got not much friends in miri now, I need to wait until they all come back from overseas.
A BIG SIGH!!!

Considering a big problem now, my luggages akan overweight or not?? Rm20 per kg.
I die la this tym....

arh few more days in KL, I left rm 40++, HOW? hahahaha!

OK. Tym's up! Wake him up now.

I WANT TO SEE BIBI AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!

Countdown to da day back to Miri: 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment