Saturday 14 August 2010

14.O8.2O1O

HAHAHAHAHA!
I think everyone knows that IM DONE WITH INTI! Yes! Completed my 2 years of degree in Inti! Never forgot to say thank you to all of my lecturers in Inti, they taught mi lotsa things. Although I got not much friends in Inti, but still want to tell my classmates that I'm glad to know u all, they make mi to change from a lazy person to a hardworking person because they all are super hardworking and super good in studies. Hopefully I have da chance to meet u all again in overseas. I'm at my sis's place now, enjoying my "fei ren" life..

Pictures tym..
Specially thanks to Ahtian, she brought mi some snacks when i was bia-ing for my finals. Touched to receive it when i was super stress for finals.

nah...

Eating KitKat..

12.O8.2O1O.. I finished my finals! Went to withdraw.. ID tiok cut! Means IM NO LONGER INTI'S STUDENT!!!!

Went to find all of my lecturers before we leave but too bad some of da lecturers were not in da offices.

da left one was my first sem lecturer for MCB 1, Ms. See, and the right one was my third sem lecturer for biochemistry 1, Ms. Emily.

Mr.Lim Chia Hong! Lecturer for MCB 2. the funniest lecturer ever!

our program officer, Miss Everlyn.

Ms.Lalita, the scariest lecturer ever (Microbiology in sem 4). hahahaha!
(I don't think she will read my blog)

Dr. Palsan, our Biochemistry 2 lecturer. (sem 4) I like this lecturer!!!!

Dr. Geeta, our Genetics 1 lecturer in sem 4..

Mr.Wong, our Genetics 2 lecturer in sem 5..

Chiong back to my room to zhap all of my things and MOVE!!!! maybe many ppl don't understand y i always describe my room as "tiny", here come some pics of my room, u c how big it is..

SEE.. THAT IS MY SIS!
I was zhap-ing my things and she was SLEEPING!!!! view of my room from da door..

full-of-things table..

My cupboard..

BIG RITE?? NEVERMIND..
Not gonna stay there again!

13.O8.2O1O.. Went to Sunway Pyramid with my sis.. Pergi bbq plaza for dinner!

My sis..

Tired mi...

lard untuk cook..




thats what we ordered! yum~~~

Hehe.. Thinking where should i go on tomorrow. HOliday~~~~

UPDATE AGAIN!!!!


Countdown to da day back to Miri: 8 days

2 comments:

  1. Bui, u're da most welcome nahzzz ... wuwu ... my turn to have stress dy ... duhzzz ... i want go shopping also nehzzz ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. bui, 先苦后甜! must remember this!! support u always k?? i wait u at miri!!!

    ReplyDelete