Thursday 29 July 2010

29.O7.2O1O

Please!
Whoever has the songs in 仍想结婚的女人! Please kindly contact mi or send it to mi k? I've googled for that song I want but it appeared all in Korean words. I tried to translate it by using google chrome but it still appear with some korean words + chinese words. As if people can understand huh? So.. I give up.. But I like that song so much. I dunno what is da name, as long as u have any songs of da movie, Please send it to mi okie??

Update. My boy just bought himself a Shih Tzu. A cute little puppy that just born for one month. He looks cute when he is hugging that puppy in arms. and he named her as BiBi. Hah.. ahtian should be super angry when she sees this because her bf calls her BiBi too. My boy said his gf calls Baby, his puppy calls BiBi, easy to remember. He didn't even get my permission to name his puppy with a name that similar to mine. Sadnya... But I like that puppy, she looks shy and scare of my boy. maybe its bcos of da environment is still new for her.. never mind, I'm going to grab her and bring her to Miri when i go back. Stay with mi ya~ I miss ahgirl, another Shih Tzu of Vence, I was taking care of her during SAM. thinking of getting myself a replacement after vence brought ahgirl back to penang. But most of da tym I'm in KL, hostel doesn't allow us to have a pet. So give up da idea.. Now I have BiBi lor...

I finished watching 仍想结婚的女人 already, stop myself from downloading any new movies again, not until the end of final. 2 more weeks to final, trying my very best to study, trying my very best to control myself from watching movies, and trying my very best not to let myself feel regret and guilty when the results release, so, WISH MI GOOD LUCK!

Okie.. Going out with ahtian to MidValley on tomorrow, have to sleep early tonight if not i comfirm cannot wake up tomorrow. So, cya!


Countdown to da day back to Miri: 23 days

No comments:

Post a Comment