Monday 26 July 2010

27.O7.2O1O

Went to Sunway Pyramid with my sis on last saturday to meet vence and ah bee.. arh.. Didn't meet vence for some tym already.. Nice to see her again! We went to Old Town to have my breakfast before that.. Uh really miss the tym during SAM..
Pictures tym..

mi. vence. ah bee. (take 1)

take 2

take 3
prepared!

again!

Gila for this movie recently! 检察官公主!Not bad xia can watch! although tat girl not really pretty but still ok, at least I like da guy. He is the first 单眼皮 actor that make mi so gila! uh I hope that there is a guy that loves mi so much like how da guy loves da girl.. Need tym to tidy up my mood after Korean movie..

'检察官公主'

my new bf!!

see~ not bad xia rite! he is tall, but too bad he is 32 years old already.

Not in da mood to write much. Maybe its because of the movie cause I just finished watching the last episode. It makes mi got abit mood swing recently.. update again~

Mega Sales now! I WANT TO GO FOR SHOPPING!!!

2 comments:

  1. eh bui, how many bf u hv ahh ? haha ... dun wan " he lun dong" & " huang xiao ming" liao? so fast "break up" ? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no he run dong is my first bf.. i don like huang xiao ming liao.. den this is my 2nd bf.. yesss~!

    ReplyDelete