Wednesday 21 July 2010

22.O8.2O1O

Lougongzai~
Happy one year + two months together with YU~

hehe.. love him as I always do.. I'm sorry for my bad temper and fierceness.. Sometimes I also think how can u tahan my fierceness. I admit and I know Im always very fierce to u.. but who ask u pi yang.. that is why now my boyfriend call mi lao hu po.. teehee..

Vence said she is coming to KL on this coming Friday and she asked mi to go and find her. Apuh, I don wan mer.. my bank acc just left rm109.32 ler.. how to go.. taxi also beh tahan lar.. sigh still thinking how...

Okie.. I have test on tomorrow. Wish mi GOOD LUCK!!!
Some pictures of him.. Although I said im not going to upload any pic of him until his 3 highs decrease, today is an exception.. its our day
uh.. I miss him.. Didn't get to see him for 2 months already.. and one more month to go..

xiao pi ar xiao..

hahahaha! I like! (I know he is going to kill mi if he sees this but I dare to upload cos I know he wont read my blog) clever mi~

my power ranger welson chung!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOOD NITE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment