Sunday 18 July 2010

19.O7.2O1O

Remember I said Richie chia mi eat sushi? YES! I chiong down to find my sis on wednesday. After she finished class, we straight away chiong to One U for Zanmai! uh.. we waited for soooo long! Zanmai is so full! But it didn't change my mind! I still want Zanmai! yeah....
p/s: Thank you Richie!!!

Ooouu my favourite salmon sashimi!

my favourite!! u all must try the first 4 (raw shrimp) but i forgot what is da name..

Mi at Zanmai! taking photos while da people queueing at da back is staring at mi!

Da second day, which was Saturday, its my sis's sch Project Day. I've participated as I'm da only family member of her at KL, so I went there to try all da foods made by the students. I do not want to comment much about da foods, as u all know, just learn for 2 months can't make what nice food oso la.. hahahaha!
took some photos there..

okie.. geli elephant done by my sis. I wonder whats da point of that 龙的传人.. = ='

YES! I want this cake for my boy's bday.. he's going to kill mi..hahaha!

Christmas cake!

my wedding cake, but not in blue.

My 21st bday cake! YELLOW!!!

Or this oso bu chuo..

erm.. mama's bday cake???

p/s: the cakes are model nia...

Then, we chiong down to KL. I'm going to save money from now on so that I have money to chiong on Aug!

my sis and mi. she's calling taxi.

uh.. still talking..

nah.. my sis again..

Okie.. I'm back to Inti again. I have test on this coming thursday. Then reports and PBL dues. Then prepare for my final.. Woohoo.. This month is going to pass very fast cos its my very last month in Inti!

STOP HERE!!

Adelaide U Adelaide U.. Faster send da offer letter to mi please...

2 comments:

  1. Bui, tat elephant is made by ur sis? so geng ehh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where got geng o! bengok bengok de ler..

    ReplyDelete