Monday 12 July 2010

13.O7.2O1O

update! lets tok about Yvonne's bday celebration ba.. I went to her birthday party on Saturday at seremban. Woke up super early tat day, chiong down to seremban and get myself a pair of new high heels because i didn't bring any of my heels back to kl. went to saloon to curl my hair but end up that auntie do auntie curl for mi.. nevermind.. that day i finally know that a guy can really be super kanasai+cb+shitty+bo ka xi if he really want to be like tat, I finally have the "chance" to meet a guy that can be categorized into the-most-shitty-guy category. My god I seriously dunno what is wrong with that guy, u know if he is handsome or he has watever good points that can be mentioned one den jiu suan liao, some more he has all the bad habits that a guy shouldn't have, and we're "viewing" his super smelly black face for da whole day. MCB! As i said before, 他有的优点是全部男人都能做到的,而他的缺点却不是每个人都能做到的.. one word for him.. 去死吧!

Pictures tym..

Early in the morning.. my eyes so zhong..

hahaha! ahtian with that thing to cover her ears so that wont kena the curler. that girl beside ahtian keep on looking at us while we're taking photos.

never ever forget to take pic in da toilet..

~mi~

ahtian and jason. U can call them jason irene!

ahtian and mi (1)

ahtian and mi (2)

ahtian and mi (3)

hahaha! tie up my hair with ahtian's hand! u cannot c her hand ler...

celebrating her 21st bday party! should be 20 but they follow chinese lunar calendar.

she is singing birthday song for herself..

her sister is helping her to wear the gold key necklace..

ok hen high..

I have no class on this coming Thursday so Yeah I will be going to find my sis again. 4 days holiday! If i know it earlier i'll just book da ticket n fly back to Miri. I didn't go back to Miri for 2 months already and still got one more month to go.. I miss chicken soup.. I miss baba and mama.. I miss ah dear.. T.T



my bad sis sent mi this pic to show mi that they're eating sushi at Zanmai. Angry in the first place, then I suddenly remember that Richie still owe mi one meal so i tell her to get da money from Richie and chia mi on this coming wednesday! Clever mi! She reminds mi with this pic! hahaha! Oou Salmon Sashimi I'm Coming~~~

Stop here.. Arh need to wait until 4.30am to wake my boy up..




2 comments:

  1. bui bui,when u took photo on me whn i was curling? deng =.= ... i was shock nehzzz .... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i curi curi take de ma.. ofcos u dunno..keke

    ReplyDelete