Tuesday 6 July 2010

O7.O7.2O1O

Happy Birthday to my beloved SIS!!!
Jie happy birthday!!!!

Feel so sad that I can't celebrate my sis bday with her cos I have immunology test on tomorrow. Sigh.. My lecturer so li hai choose a nice date to have test.. I don't even have class on Friday already, if there is no test on tomorrow, I will chiong down yesterday and stay until sunday.. skip thursday class..hahahaha! too bad..
anyway.. I can't celebrate her bday means i don't have to buy her any birthday presents! YAY!!! the best part of it! hahahaha! but jie.. don forgot my 21st bday present ya..I remember my sis told mi that she feels so scare when her bday is coming soon that tym cos she said she is 22 years old already.. she cannot accept that sooner or later she will be categorized in the "old" group.. that is why i write so big that she is 22 years old!!! kekeke!

nah my sis with da birthday cake..

my sis and her bf, Richie.

(steal da pics from wawa's facebook..)

Yesterday I asked Richie sun bian buy my 21st birthday present when he was buying my sis's bday present, he answered mi that he will buy for mi when he goes to Sungei Wang. Goood! Ji zhu ar..... GRHHHH

My boy went for full body check-up today, the doctor told him that he has 3 high.. High blood pressure, high sugar level and high cholesterol.. I have nothing to say when I hear it.. the only thing i answer is...... ZHUI HAO!!!!

okie.. stop here..
WISH MI GOOD LUCK ON MY TEST TOMORROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment