Sunday 7 November 2010

O7.11.2O1O

Super short post! Just wonder what should i do because my fat boy fall asleep aleady.. Gonna let him to sleep for maybe half an hour, then wake him up to fetch mi back. I know he is super tired today cos he needs to work and yet we went out until so late last night.. Oh ya, just got back from KB. went to KB to settle that 2 little naughty bao bei, bath and cut their fur. they really not kai wan xiao one, they can just bark for nothing everyday, anytime. I wonder how my boy tahan them..

Sharon is enjoying her Taiwan trip now.. My family and I are going to KL on the 24th of this month. Supposedly, my parents planned to go HK but there is not enough of people to join the tour so it might be canceled. So, we're planning to go Penang, Melaka and Singapore lor if that trip is cancel.

Gonna sit for my Ielts test on the 2Oth of this month!
Wish mi good luck~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment