Monday 28 June 2010

28.O6.2O1O

Today is da last day of our immunology lab.. We will not going to that lab anymore. arh.. abit 不舍得 le.. we've been doing our experiments in that lab since biochem 1 rite? Anyway.. 不舍得 is 不舍得, this means that da day to leave inti is getting nearer and nearer.. I'm so looking forward for that day! We went to eat pizza before lab class.. Thanks miss Yap for chia-ing us!
Took some photos during da lab session..

the third person from left is our lecturer, miss Yap!

Deng deng.. 6 of us in lab! don huai yi DSCAUI only left 6 of us!


This is our lab. It looks big but da facilities still ok nia..


This is my favourite machine! ice-making machine! like it so much..


It is not da normal mineral water.. I comfirm u mati if u drink it. =X cannot tell whats inside..

I'm taking photos while they're concentrating doing the experiment..



Yeeling looks funny here!

never forget to clean her shoes..

Okie.. Supposedly i have more pictures to upload but blogspot is super hard to adjust da pic to the correct position. I dunno why the pic will appear on the first paragraph once i upload, it doesn't want to go to the place that i wanted it to be.. Someone can tell mi whats wrong with it? I'm using internet explorer le takkan ada problem oso.. google chrome oso macam ni.. IE oso macam ni.. don make mi dulan with u o blogspot..

I've downloaded 泡沫之夏 novel to read! I can't wait for the movie already.. its like one episode one week.. how to wait o.. I spent almost 3hours to read just only 200++ pages just now.. still have 400++ pages to go.. read it tomorrow cos its full of small chinese words.. I don't want my power increases again..

Stop here.. Going to Calsberg factory tomorrow! yeah my first trip!



p/s: 男人怎么就不懂女人呢?

No comments:

Post a Comment