Sunday 27 June 2010

28.O6.2O1O

Super don like weekends when im in inti.. U can't imagine how boring it will be.. I wake up at 4pm during weekends, although i spent half day to sleep, it still can be super boring at nite. Nobody accompany mi for dinner, i need to go n da bao, all da way to da cafeteria is so quiet. No one is in inti during weekends, most of them go back to their home town, or maybe go to kl for shopping. I'm all alone here.. Nobody to talk to.. Getting bored with facebook and games on facebook.. No movies.. Boring...

Sigh.. I can't talk to my boy too cos he woke up super early this morning and he has to sleep early too.. I can't angry with him for not talking with mi on skype. N inti's line is super sux.. super super kanasai.. what can i do.. spent most of my tym on 康熙来了.. its da only thing that can make mi happy now..

Waiting for someone to upload 泡沫之夏 episode 5....


No comments:

Post a Comment