Monday 11 October 2010

12.1O.2O1O

teehee! I'm back to my blog again! its been a month since my last updates! okiee actually its because of i got nothing to update tats y i didn't update, I didn't abandon my blog! hehehe actually I did because I'm too lazy.. hahaha!

Just came back from Brunei lor.. went there for 2 days to accompany my boy because his off day is on monday.. actually the main purpose for mi to go there is to meet my another 2 bao bei, Bibi and Didi. hahaha! yess my brain is full of dogs now........... oh ya I've submitted my Ielts form, im going to sit for da test on the 20th of Nov in Brunei. Pray to god.. everything shun shun li li...

Okie I think i don't have to update about the last 4 weeks rite? ah na came back n went back already, doing the same things everyday, and ... thats it.

hahaha! took 2 videos of my girl and the 2 bao beis.. they are soooo cute! love them so much.. Please view it to see how cute they are!



I'll update again. Seriously.. very soon..

HaHaHa!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment