Friday 25 June 2010

25.O6.2O1O

Bad day..
my yellow cup lost! dunno who so stupid take my cup! I made a cup of milo before i have my dinner just now, den i put it on the basin plan to wash it together with my plates n all after dinner. Who knows.. after dinner, it gone! I dunno my cup is so attractive that will make other ppl take it.. those ppl is really weird.. apalah cup oso want to steal? steal mai my spoon lagi.. greats lo i don have any cup to use now.. that is my very last cup n I like it very much cos its in yellow color..

this blog will be full of fire.. last nite my mom called mi and asked izzit im engaged with welson chung already. I was like.. HAR???? who tell u de? then she said someone saw my relationship status on facebook n asked her. not only one person, its two! apalah... whats wrong with all those people.. that fellow still tell my mom we engaged on the 22nd of 2009. asked my mom how come she dunno her own daughter engage already? seriously headache.. Write it on my blog so that that fellow can read it. YES! I memang want u ppl to read.. Please don be so gepo can or not? I put my relationship status like tat doesnt mean im REALLY engage la ok?
anniversary r engagement date ok? Sigh.. Miri is really too small.. and those people will never change..

Bla.. its tym to wake my boy up and im going to sleep lor..

NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment