Wednesday 23 June 2010

23.O6.2O1O

Its ME again! created this blogspot because i dunno how to delete my previous one. i had a blogspot before but i forgot whats da password already so i cannot delete it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE IGNORE THIS BLOG wanyie.blogspot.com THAT WAS MY BLOGSPOT!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the main purpose of creating this blog is because of my previous blog, which is multiply, contained too much of... ermm memories? i read through all my previous posts last nite n i realized that it contained so much of my memories since form4 until now. although i don feel like abandon it since im using it for so many years and yet i don wan to delete my old posts. so, i think im going to continue my blogging life here, wanyiesther.blogspot.com my new world..

I'm still figuring out how to use it and how to change my blog's skin.

-UPDATE AGAIN-

No comments:

Post a Comment